HOW TO GET STARTED
- How to join or form a team
- How to register
- How to access your Participant Center
- How to edit your Participant Center
- How to Donate
- How To Add an Offline Donation
- Personalize your fundraising page! This lets your community know why you're taking part in the Iowa Dog Jog and why you are committed to helping pets.
- Reach out to your closest family and friends with a personalized email that let's them know why you are taking part and why their support matters. Link them to your personalized fundraising page where they can easily make a donation.
- Don't hesitate to ask! Pets are party of our family and have impacted so many people in a significant way, reach out to your broader personal and professional network with an ask for support.
- Announce that you are taking part in the Iowa Dog Jog on your social media channels and include a link to your personal fundraising page.
- Post about your training and fundraising progress on your social media channels to keep your network informed of the incredible effort you are undertaking. Include a link to your personal fundraising page.
- Always thank your donors in a personalized way! Let them know how much their support means to you.
Pro Tip: Many companies will match your donations which means you can double, or even triple, the impact YOU are making for pets in need! Click here to see if your company offers matching gifts.
LEVEL 1 - COMING SOON!
LEVEL 2 - COMING SOON!
LEVEL 3 - COMING SOON!
LEVEL 4 - COMING SOON!
LEVEL 5 - COMING SOON!
LEVEL 6 - COMING SOON!
LEVEL 7 - COMING SOON!
LEVEL 8 - COMING SOON!
LEVEL 9 - COMING SOON!
LEVEL 10 - COMING SOON!
TOP DOG - COMING SOON!
Earn EVEN MORE prizes by competing in the following fundraising challenges, but pay attention to contest dates - these challenges are available for a limted time only!
Individual Fundraising Challenges:
- Weekend Warrior Challenge: Raise $30 more between Aug 11 and Aug 14 to earn an ARL color changing water bottle - perfect for rehydrating on race day!
- Dog Days of Summer Challenge: Raise $100 more between August 21 and August 28 to earn - COMING SOON!
Team Captain Challenges:
- The first 10 team captains to recruit teams of four, or more, will earn a FREE 1-hour rental at the ARL's Bailey's Bark Park and ARL long sleeve t-shirt
- If your team raises $200 by July 30 - you earn a $50 Gift Card to the ARL's Animal House Store, premier parking day of the event, and a your choice of any ARL T-shirt
- If your team raises $500 by September - you earn a Dough-Mutts Party at the ARL which includes donuts for you, your dog, and up to 20 human and 20 dog friends at the ARL's Bailey's Bark Park
|Right click each image to download and start using the graphics below when sharing your fundraiser!|
FACEBOOK COVER PHOTOS