HOW TO GET STARTED
- How to join or form a team
- How to register
- How to access your Participant Center
- How to edit your Participant Center
- How to edit your personal or team page
- How to edit your unique web address
- How to send an email direction from your participant center
- How to Donate
- How To Add an Offline Donation
Need help getting started in your participant center? Download the Fundraising Tool Kit and check out these helpful tools!
Earn EVEN MORE prizes by competing in the following fundraising challenges, but pay attention to contest dates - these challenges are available for a limited time only!
Individual Fundraising Challenge
- Raise $50 by August 22 and get the 2023 Iowa Dog Jog t-shirt!
Team Captain Challenges:
- First team challenge coming soon!
- Personalize your fundraising page! This lets your community know why you're taking part in the Iowa Dog Jog and why you are committed to helping pets.
- Reach out to your closest family and friends with a personalized email that let's them know why you are taking part and why their support matters. Link them to your personalized fundraising page where they can easily make a donation.
- Don't hesitate to ask! Pets are party of our family and have impacted so many people in a significant way, reach out to your broader personal and professional network with an ask for support.
- Announce that you are taking part in the Iowa Dog Jog on your social media channels and include a link to your personal fundraising page.
- Post about your training and fundraising progress on your social media channels to keep your network informed of the incredible effort you are undertaking. Include a link to your personal fundraising page.
- Always thank your donors in a personalized way! Let them know how much their support means to you.
|Right click each image to download and start using the graphics below when sharing your fundraiser!|
FACEBOOK COVER PHOTOS